Interested In Becoming A Co-Creator?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Co-Creator.
Divine Wellness Community is an online platform that connects teachers and students on a variety of different subjects and we think you would be a great asset to the community.
Structure of the Community
- Students Students can sign up for a drop-in through our scheduling website http://www.divinewellness.as.me
- Students are emailed a link to join the Zoom immeditately upon signing up and are also sent a reminder with the Zoom link 1 hour before class.
- Students can also become community members where they have the option to join classes live and access all class replays for 60+ days
- The community offers free Support Circles (donations accepted)
- If you are interested in facilitating a support circle, please specify that in the form (at the bottom)
What We Provide
- We create your Facebook events (workshops only)
- We add your classes to our scheduling website
- We handle sign-in and registration and field questions
- We create a Co-Creator page for you that allows you to promote your other offerings. See an example of a Co-Creator page here.
- We email clients the Zoom link prior to class for you.
- We edit each video (trim beginning and ending. For other edits, let us know).
- We upload your videos to your Co-Creator Page for rental and purchase.
- Options to record classes or offer live within community.
- We create marketing supplies for you and help you promote your classes
What We Expect
- A nice well-lit space to record your classes, free of clutter
- Potentially investing in a microphone if necessary
- Only using royalty-free music
- Inviting people to and sharing your events
- Sharing marketing materials
- Liking and engaging with Divine Wellness Community FB and IG
- For a workshop and recording, the split for Co-Creators is 70%.
- Teachers set their own price for classes, workshops, and rentals.
- Co-Creators are paid at the end of the month through Venmo. (Must have a completed W-9 and Venmo account before 1st payment.)
- Each Co-Creator owns their own content and after 6 months, creators can choose to remove their content or keep it up to continue to be rented.
- If a Co-Creator refers a student to purchase a membership, they receive 11% of that membership as a bonus each month for as long as they are a Co-Creator in DWC.
- Circles are $15 base pay and/or 70/30 of donations
- Classes are 75/25.